Why Custom Countertops Made with Quartz and Granite in a Home Make Good Sense
When you’re looking to rebuild or remodel your house, or even if you’re looking to buy a new place, it’s important to do a significant amount of research on the materials that should be used to ensure that your home won’t require reconstruction in the near future at the very least. Although there are plenty of different materials that can be used for adding value to the whole house, the most favored materials are quartz and granite for the purpose of beautifying the countertops in your bathroom or kitchen.
The Benefits of Using Quartz for Countertops
Quartz is one of the most popular materials and is widely used in the making of countertops most commonly featured in bathrooms and kitchens. It’s not just that quartz countertops look highly appealing to the eye, but there’s a list of benefits that come with it too:
- It’s a manmade material and is growing in popularity due to builders using it more and more in their work.
- There’s a wide variety of designs that one can opt for when they’re installing quartz into their home. The abundance of designs certainly does give one a plethora of options, making it easy for even the most indecisive human being to pick a style and design that they like.
- A vast control over pattern and colors gives you more than a fully natural stone would.
- Quartz is the ideal option for people who depend more on their kitchen spaces or have a lot of kids who might swing around the place for long.
- Exceptionally durable – resistant to signs of wear and tear and scratches.
- Highly easy to clean and maintain the look for numerous years.
- Highly cost-effective and can be bought in a lot of different looks.
The Benefits of Using Granite for Countertops
Granite, one of the oldest yet highly favored material, is certainly the best choice for homeowners who wish to feature a more modern or high-end look in their bathroom or kitchen. Not only does the elegance feel highly natural, it’s also a popular choice for a high number of homeowners due to the benefits:
- Features a highly luxurious look even to the dullest of spaces.
- The look of granite is unlike any other material that is used in the making of countertops.
- It’s 100% natural stone – meaning no two pieces match each other.
- Exclusivity is guaranteed when installing granite in kitchens or bathroom countertop in any home.
- A large variety of colors and patterns of granite to pick and select. Also possible to find custom tailored suits of granite.
- Highly resistant to heat and exceptionally durable. Homeowners won’t need to replace their countertops for at least a decade – unless natural causes.
- Ideal options for homeowners who place heavy items on their countertops.
- Slightly more costly in comparison to other materials used in the making of countertops, but the resale value of granite compensates well for the cost up front.